Restoring an archived page
- Navigate to the Pages section within the CMS menu.
- Click the button Search which is shown as a search icon. The search form will expand and allow you to filter which pages are displayed.
- Select the Page status dropdown field that currently displays All pages and select the option All pages, including archived.
- Click the button Search which will display all pages that were previously archived. You can click the link Clear to hide the archived pages again.
- Find the archived page you wish to recover, and select the list item.
- Click the button Restore Draft, to restore the archived page as a draft.
- Make any required changes to the page, and click the button Publish to publish the page back to the live version.